With our leadership developments we serve leaders who are able to build the operation of their team upon trust and who accepts that leadership is a constant learning, development and change – on a personal level as well.
We develop not train
When someone is trained, they become the utilizer of an already existing system. The reason why nowadays this presents a problem is that circumstances change from day to day becoming very different than before. These many new situations cause a feeling of insecurity within people and so the role of the leaders change. They must be even more capable of favoring the future instead of the past, trust instead of fear and control and real empowerment instead of singular decisions. Leaders who are able to handle the future are those who constantly develop and grow along the quick changes of the world. The only way we can support this is if during our programs we create development spaces and not training programs.
This is how we create a development space
The developing leader and the developmental specialist form a partnership and based on the company goals they co-create together the developmental goals, the process and the content. The co-create the way which will guide the leader to a new level. This road cannot be forcefully paved, it cannot build upon strict structures since they may very well become obsolete and expire in an instant. We bring to this development space knowledge that we can rely on with certainty, because it is either based on the immutable elements of human functioning (e.g. neurological models), they have stood the test of time, or the results of recent research and experience seeking answers to the present challenges.
Leader skills in a VUCA world
Play an endless game
They do not think about short-term wins but knows that staying in the game itself is winning. They are able to handle the fact that the rules are changing in a VUCA world, unknown players can enter at any time in addition to known players, and they know that those who are better in the game today than yesterday will get ahead and success actually comes from progress.
Brave and future-oriented
They do not cling to a hierarchical system, dare to go beyond fixed operations, and see in the younger generations not a problem but an opportunity. Brave and open enough to face themselves and, if necessary, embark on a new path to success.
Inspire and empower
They recognize and support the strengths of colleagues, trust in their professional competencies, thus opening the way for innovative, high-quality and fast work. They understand that the key to a company’s success is if employees are not passive executives but active participants in decision-making.
Trust and build trust
Honest, humble and inspiring, they do not threaten or push their team into the background. They communicate transparently, do not hold back information, and encourage colleagues to collaborate at a high level of trust instead of games and competitions.
Topics we recommend
- Leadership self-knowledge and well-being
- The leader as a Source
- The “tribal boss” – 4 basic functions that we instinctively expect from a leader
- “As our brains see it” – the natural environment for performance based on neurological research
- The 4 sensations without which there is no motivation – elements and practices of a management system that supports intrinsic motivation
- Psychological safety and performance
- Finite and endless games
- Fear and trust – team development
- From destructive conflict to creative conflict
- Leadership self-organizatio
- The 3 dimensions of leadership and related actions: relationship, task, change
- Task issuance, delegation, empowering
- Follow-up, control, consequence
- Self-management groups and leadership
- New forms of work – the role of trust and control
- Leadership feedback: praise, developer, evaluator, concluding
- Creating a peer feedback culture within the team
- Creating the conditions for responsible freedom and independence within the team
- Active-constructive response technique – the key to team unity
We will send you a detailed sample program upon request! In all cases, we recommend that the programs be implemented with the involvement of the participants.
- Leadership training
- Group and individual coaching
- Action learning
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Open Space
- System setup
- Questionnaires (360 degree measurement, FACET5, DISC personality tests, ARPe)